Paying for a new domain is probably the most expensive initial cost of any new website. The companies that handle domain registrations will charge you $60-$70 so that you can own a domain for the first 2 years (or $30-$35 for the first year) and $30-$35 every year thereafter (renewal fee). This expense is beyond the control of any webhost.
But we have decided to save you all that money! Here’s how:
* Sign up for any of our hosting plans, pay for 6 months of service and get the first year of your domain for only 99 cents!
* We will pay your yearly $30 renewal fees for as long as you are with us!*
* Don’t want to pay for 6 months or more? No problem! Our domain price is only $28 for the first year, and we pay for the next years of domain ownership!
* Transferring a domain? No problem. We will also pay for your renewal fees if you’ve been with us for at least 12 months!*
So, how to signup for this special offer? Simple. Contact us to start the ordering process. Please read ICANN’s Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy before ordering/requesting your new domain.
Here’s the fine print: If you leave before the 6 month period, we’ll refund you all months that have not gone by, but we’ll charge you the cost of the domain.
*Does not apply to transfers of non-U.S. (.org, .com, .net) domains. Yearly renewal fees will be paid after you spend at least 12 months with Sipylus VPS. If, after we pay a renewal fee to cover the next 12 months of your domain, you leave before the 12 month period, then we’ll charge you the cost of the renewal fee. Also, your domain will be transferred to a different registrar chosen by Sipylus.
Latest posts by Stephan Pringle (see all)
- July 2019 Maintenance - Thursday, July 4, 2019
- Meltdown and Spectre - Sunday, January 7, 2018
- Price Increase for UK Domains - Monday, February 1, 2016